The entrance to the Armenian Graphic Art Museum is with tickets.
- AMD 1000 per person
- AMD 500 for students
- AMD 200 for children aged 13-16 years
- For children under 12 the entrance is free of charge
- For group with more than 10 people the cost of the ticket is free
- For 10 pupils or students, the teacher's ticket is free of charge
GUIDELINE FOR VISITORS
The Museum of Armenian Graphic Art reserves the right to conduct a security check, if necessary.
Access to the museum shall be prohibited if the items listed below are found:
- Large bags and luggage
- Musical instruments
- Masks and special dresses
- Plastic bottles (even if it's water)
- Food or drinks
- Glass containers
- Weapon or dangerous objects
The following is forbidden in the territory of the BCFA.
- Disturbing behavior
- Running, playing, or undisciplined behavior
- Charity requests, press conferences, and petitioning
- Touching any artwork displayed in the museum
- Tobacco use inside the museum or near the museum entrance (even electronic)
- Photo and video recording without proper and explicit permission of the BCFA staff
Please remember: the lectures given by the BCFA staff in the gallery are considered as primary
- The lecturers should have special badges
- The BCFA provides opportunities for exchange of experience
- You can make notes regarding the artworks of the museum
- The territory is fully monitored for security reasons
- If necessary, visitors may be photographed, video- and/or voice-recorded by the BCFA staff for later use for advertising, archiving, or public purposes
Please plan your visit in advance.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Museum of Armenian Graphic Art